What's Up Gridbook Nation! Here is this week's #CanYouPlayThis Challenge! Check it out and test your chops! It's Time To Get Better!
Partial Gridding Page 36 Exercise 3.1
- Make sure the 16th note check is consistent regardless of diddle or accent placement.
- Make sure the diddles are played rhythmically accurate.
- Put 16th note subdivisions on the metronome to help stay in time.
- Start slow and work tempo thresholds over time.
- Practice without diddles first to get the feeling of the accents. Then maintain those hand motions when you add the diddles.
- Have fun!!
PRACTICE. POST. TAG.
Tag us in your progress videos! Use #CanYouPlayThis and #GridbookPercussion for a feature!
PURCHASE THIS BOOK:
William Abraamyan | @wabraamyan2.0
Mark Perrett | @markperrett
Want To Get Better?
We have a large variety of percussion education books to help you #GetBetter and reach your goals. Browse our percussion education library below: