What's Up Gridbook Nation! We're comin at you this week with another #CanYouPlayThis Challenge! It's Time To #GetBetter!
Book: Hybrid Gridding
Grid: Triplet-Based Cheese Invert Grid
- Play with great rhythmic accuracy.
- Play with great dynamic contrast.
- Perform with a relaxed approach.
- Practice the Cheese Rudiment by itself to ensure quality.
- Practice the hand motions of each variation individually.
- Make sure the diddles in the cheese are consistent.
- Use a metronome to help you play in time.
- Start slow and work tempo thresholds over time.
- Take your time with this and use it to develop the pressure/release skill set.
- Have fun!!
PRACTICE. POST. TAG.
Once you get a good rep, post and tag us in a video! Use #CanYouPlayThis and #GridbookPercussion for a feature!
PURCHASE THIS BOOK:
William Abraamyan | @wabraamyan2.0
Mark Perrett | @markperrett
Want To Get Better?
We have a large variety of percussion education books to help you #GetBetter and reach your goals. Browse our percussion education library below: