We are excited to present Gridbook Etude "Pinot Grigio" by John Schexnayder! Lots of details in this one! Time to grind, Enjoy!
Grid Book Street Team Member: John Schexnayder
- Take this at a slow tempo first and really focus on rhythmic accuracy and dynamic contrast.
- Take this measure by measure and break down rudiments and stickings.
- Pay close attention to all heights and dynamics.
- Be aware of zone changes.
- Make sure you break down measure 4 and examine the rhythmic difference between the 9let and 5let. (The tendency is to slur those together.)
- If you run into a difficult passage, try taking out all embellishments to solidify the check.
DOWNLOAD THE SHEETS (FREE)
Want To Get Better?
We have a large variety of percussion education books to help you #GetBetter and reach your goals. Browse our percussion education library below: