This term gets thrown around a lot, but it really does mean something if you’re actually doing it. But what does it really mean? Does it mean working hard? Or is it more than that?
Maybe this will help…
- Waking up 2 hours early and going to bed 2 hours later so you can add 4 new hours to your day.
- Searching your failures for answers to get better.
- Looking into the eyes of defeat and saying thank you, can I have another.
- Saying no to partying so you can say yes to practicing.
- Working on something when you don’t feel like it.
- Hearing the haters say you can’t do something, but deciding not to listen and pushing forward anyway.
- Being relentless and persistent through all adversity.
- Never giving up and constantly working towards your goals.
- Having self awareness and making real changes for a better life.
- Staying on track when things get hard.
- The list goes on…
HUSLTE is the fuel for so many of the world’s greatest accomplishments. And with enough work, with the right mindset in the right direction, you can accomplish anything.
So keep up the hustle friends. We’re right there with you.
Want To Get Better?
We have a large variety of percussion education books to help you #GetBetter and reach your goals. Browse our percussion education library below: