HOW IT WORKS
BENEFITS OF TAKING LESSONS
1. PURCHASING THE LESSON PACKAGE:Purchase this 4 Lesson Deal by selecting the following above:
Lesson Day: What day of the week would you like to take lessons?
Lesson Time: What time of day would you like lessons?
Once these are selected, Add To Cart.
At checkout, in the “Special Instructions” box, please let us know the following information:
Then select “Checkout” and purchase the lesson package.
This will notify our Lessons Coordinator and you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours including your lesson materials (A free copy of Drumline Fundamentals Digital Download) and a welcome message providing you information about your first lesson.
2. BEFORE YOUR FIRST LESSONAfter you receive your orientation email you will need to set up your lesson space. Here are some guidelines for an efficient online lesson space:
We use two stations during lessons:
STATION 1: A place for talking up close.
STATION 2: A place for playing and demonstrating skills.
Use the diagram below for reference:
3. YOUR FIRST LESSONBefore your lesson you will receive an email with your Lesson Live Link to connect with your instructor. Make sure you have a strong wifi connection and when it is time for your lesson click on the link to enter the lesson room.
You will see your instructor and the lesson will begin!
5 REASONS YOU SHOULD TAKE LESSONS
1. CUSTOM INSTRUCTION. Private Lessons are customized to address your personal needs as a student. In a group setting there is usually not enough time to give as much individual instruction as needed, but private instruction is time dedicated to the student personally. This provides focused communication for the student and lets them know everything they need to be working on to get better individually.
2. LEARN HOW TO PRACTICE. Becoming a master of your craft requires many hours of practicing on your own. Most students spend these hours practicing incorrectly or on material that is not helping them fundamentally. With private lessons, the student is taught how to practice to achieve the best results.
3. FASTER PROGRESS. There are many different processes that makes things easier to learn, understand, and retain information and it is the instructors job to use the process that best fits the students learning curve. In the end, students who take private lessons are more likely to learn at a faster rate.
4. LEARN TIME MANAGEMENT. Scheduling practice time requires you to have a schedule first. In private lessons the instructor helps the student with understanding the importance of time management so their practice schedule does not interfere with their other studies or lifestyle.
5. PERSONAL MENTOR. Private instructors often become great role models for anyone they teach and understand that it is most important to be a great person first. All of the instruction helps define their playing ability, but also helps encourage positivity in life. Plus it is always nice to have a friend who is successful in your area of study.